Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to my Hubby...

Warning: Mushy Post Ahead! Jonathon and I don't buy each other Christmas gifts so I wanted to make a special post for him....

Jonathon, you are a better husband than I could have ever hoped and prayed for. I am so very lucky to have you in my life and I praise God each day for giving you to me. For Christmas, here are the top ten reasons I love you....

1. You are unconditional in your love and devotion to me.
2. You have more patience than anyone I've ever met.
3. You give and serve others...when no one is watching....No thank you, necessary.
4. You are good at your job and you take private pride in it. You are very humble about it.
5. You are very smart. I love being able to talk about anything with you.
6. You are hilarious. We spend 90% of our time together laughing.
7. You take excellent care of me when I am sick.
8. You put others' needs above your own.
9. You never complain when I want to drag you out to many social events when you would always rather be by my side on the couch watching a movie.
10. You love God. You live your beliefs. You pray and serve privately.

I love you! Merry Christmas....

1 comment:

Susie said...

How sweet!! Merry Christmas to you and Jonathon!!