Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday- Jonathon was home. This was a treat because it was possible that he wouldn't be home at all this weekend. We hung out with Jen and Ryan. We had Pizza King (LOVE IT) and watched the movie Bolt. We highly recommend it. I hadn't heard much about this movie but it was adorable.

Saturday- Jonathon was off to Frankfort to do stuff for Thunder....yes....from Frankfort..... and a lot of other guard stuff. He went in yesterday morning and I got a phone call from him around 11 last night and he was still not finished.

I kicked off my Saturday at the Mission for Malawi Pancake Breakfast. Thanks to all those who came out to support us! It was a fun and tasty morning. :) Jami came by with Cooper so I had some pancakes with them. My sister arrived shortly after so she sat nearby. It was fun seeing all the kids. I was reminded of how adorable Connor is. I just want to pinch his cheeks!

After the breakfast I ran some errands then came home. Jami and Cooper were hanging out in the yard so I walked over for a little while. I was there when Steve called to tell about his great Saturday. Check out "The World According to Steve" to read the touching story.

I came home took a nap. I should have been grading the mound of papers waiting for me in my school bag...or even cleaning my house....but I couldn't resist. I love sleep!

I went to Tim and Lindsey's last night for a Pampered Chef party followed by a cookout/ bonfire. It's always good times with that crew. I love Spring/Summer because we all get together more often.

Sunday-I'm about to head off to church. Later I will be attending the Pirate Pride Banquet in Charlestown. I'm not sure when I'm going to grade those papers.......

No comments: