Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Proud Wifey...

Jonathon and I were hanging out before he left this afternoon and he "mentioned" that he hit 1000 hours this week. He was counting up with so much attention on every minute to reach the 500 mark that I could hardly believe he hit the big 1000 and forgot to tell. I'm so proud of him!!

The more he flies, the better he gets and the more valuable he is considered to be as a skilled helicopter pilot. I love that he loves his job and takes so much pride in getting better at it each day. He's pretty humble and you will never catch him bringing it up, but he is really good at what he does.

Congrats, babe! I love you...

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

That's awesome! Does this call for a red plate dinner? hee hee

Mrs. Wesely said...

YES! He didn't even mention it until Sunday night right before he left. I was like, "If I had known we would have pulled out the red plate!!"

I'll make it up. :)

Jonathon said...

I just like seeing "Mrs. Wesely" in your post. :)