Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates

Jonathon- His "busy season" ended last week and he is now going to be home all the time. Yay!! There will be a couple weeks through the fall and winter that he has to go out out of town but for the most part he will be home. I LOVE having him home!

We went to Chicago last weekend to celebrate his 30th birthday. Well, we originally booked the hotel because we planned on running the Chicago Marathon but we didn't get registered for the race in time. We couldn't get a refund for the hotel so we decided to just make it a fun weekend and celebrate his birthday instead. It was a lot of fun. I'll have to post some pics...they are on Jonathon's camera and my computer doesn't read the card. Stay tuned...

By the way, I'm so glad Jonathon is finally 30. Now he has to stop teasing me about being in my thirties! ;)

School-Busy, stressful, still rewarding...

Family-Kristen has been dealing with sickness all around. First, two of the kids had the flu. Then, two of them got a stomach virus and Kristen caught it too. At last check, everyone was healthy again except for some seasonal runny noses.

Marathon- I have to confess that after eight solid weeks of training, I've only run 5 miles total in the past two weeks. I'm back on it as of today though. I've been battling a cold over the past two weeks but I feel back to normal now. No excuses-EIGHT WEEKS TO GO!

Friend Time- Jen and I hung out last night. Jonathon had Guard and Ryan was hunting so we watched a movie and ate Pizza King. Of course our conversations centered around school and teaching. You can't have two teachers in a room and expect conversations not to be centered on school. At least the guys weren't around to be tortured! I had a great time catching up!!

No comments: