Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Week for Family Birthdays..


1. Happy BIRTHday to my new baby cousin, Caleb. My cousin, Kelli, had her baby yesterday. She and Scott are going to wonderful parents. Kelli has always been a huge role model for me. She's an amazing educator and now she's going to be an even more amazing mom. I promise to make a trip soon to meet him. His pictures are so cute!!



2. Speaking of amazing moms......Happy Birthday to Kristen! We celebrated on Sunday with a meal to Longhorn Steakhouse. Yummy. I  love having Kristen so close to celebrate special events with. I love her family so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey hope kristen had a happy birthday