Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Maddie's Day with KK

Maddie and I had a date for her birthday a couple weeks ago. We started out going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was really cute. I've had "All the single ladies...." in my head ever since. It was fun to see Maddie laugh at the funny parts.

Our next stop was Target. I gave her ten dollars to spend. She never got past the $1 bin and bought two items each for her family members. She has the sweetest heart. I love how she just wants everyone to be happy. :)

I let her choose where she wanted to eat and she chose Bob Evans. I thought that was an odd request from a kiddo but she said she had never been there before....fair enough. She enjoyed it and so did I. I love spending time with her!!!

No comments: