Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hawaii Bound....


 We are off to the airport to begin the hours and hours of flight time to Hawaii. I woke up so giddy this morning. I've been bouncing around the house like Tiger!! Jonathon has been calmly preparing. We are so different. ;) I'm ashamed to admit that my suitcase weighs the same as the one I packed this summer for six weeks in Africa. I know I won't wear half of what I brought but a girl just never knows what she might need! Jonathon on the other hand just told me, "I packed BOTH pairs of shorts." What?!?!? Again, we are so different. ;) I love you, babe! Thanks for taking me to Hawaii!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you board the plane make sure to leave all your cares and worries at the gate. No time for those on this trip. Have a ton of fun and take lots and lots of pictures! Dad and I will be following your planes via the net!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

HAVE FUN!!! the way i look at it is that you have to have choices on vacation just like you do at home! :)

Susie said...

Have fun. You are a lucky girl having a loving man to take you to Hawaii.

The Tibbs World said...

Have fun! Hawaii was the BEST vacation EVER! I can't wait to hear about your wonderful vacation!

Hers and His said...

Have fun you guys!! :)