Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cleaning Weekend

I spent my Derby weekend cleaning. That's right....no cute hats or watching the horses for me. I started on Friday morning, took a break to have lunch with Kristen, came home to keep on cleaning, stopped to have dinner with some friends coming home from the Oaks, then continued into the night. I woke up early this morning and got started right away again, took a break to have lunch with Jami, then continued into the night. I turned down a couple social offers today to stay home and clean. Jonathon was working all weekend so I thought it would be a great chance for me to get some things done around this place. I'm proud to say I've worked hard, but I'm ashamed to admit that I really only got four rooms in shape. There's still tons to do. My poor house has been neglected for some time now. My yard sale pile has become my yard sale room. I cannot wait to sit this stuff out in the driveway and sell it by the dime!! It feels great to get things organized. I only wish I could be better at keeping it that way!

No comments: