Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Week Away...

We are one week away from becoming husband and wife. Jonathon looked at me last night and said, "We're going to be married in a week." He said it just hit him. I think we've talking about it for so long that it just seemed like it would never get here, but it's actually happening!

There's so much to do in the next six days that I've actually made index cards with all the tasks I MUST get accomplished each day of the week this week. I will not go to bed until those tasks are finished.....(Well, okay I'll go to bed. I have to get my beauty sleep this week. I'm a thirty year old bride. I can't have tired eyes!)

Good news: The insurance company pulled through! We were able to order my replacement engagement ring this week and it's supposed to be ready by Wednesday......just in time! We won't have time to pick out a wedding band. The company didn't make one that fit around it perfectly and it has a unique design to it so we probably won't have time to go around to stores and find a wedding band, but that's okay! I'm just happy to have ring back and we can perform the ceremony with it. We will pick something out after the wedding.

Okay I have a busy day today: go to class, swing to a birthday party on my lunch break, then on to Melanie's wedding tonight. Jonathon has Guard this weekend so I'm hoping tonight I can come home and work on my portfolio paperwork. It's all due very soon!

Have a great Saturday...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Great news about your ring! Have a Wonderful Wedding Week!

Rachel said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I'm glad that the insurance company pulled through.

Hey, if any of those index cards can be delegated, feel free to pass a few my way - I'm happy to help!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

That's AWESOME news... :-) counting down for you!

Sulayne said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad about your ring!!

Alicia Kane said...

congrats!! I can't believe that its less than a week away, so exciting!!