Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Slowly but Surely...

Whew! I made it through Monday. I am pleased to say that I successfully completed all tasks on my "Monday" card. Well, actually I haven't finished my portfolio work that's due on the 28th but it's listed on EVERY to-do card this week. I'll get it finished slowly...a little work every day.

I spoke to my friend Carrie tonight and I'm so excited about Thursday and Friday night. She and Nora are spending the night with me Thursday and Friday to help out with anything and everything. So fun! My cousin Kelli will also be with us on Thursday to decorate at the church. It takes a village to put on a wedding!

I have to say that my sister is working her fingers to the bone with floral stuff. She's also helping coordinate so much. I don't know what I would have done without her! Kristen, get some rest...

Denise sent my garter and the wedding favors over with Jonathon. The candy boxes look great and the gartner is adorable. She and Jenny did a great job! My in-laws are GREAT!!

Okay, I gotta get in bed. It's after eleven....I never stay up this late!! Ugh....

4 comments:

The Tibbs World said...

Let me know if you need me to help you move things around at church. I know how to get the pots moved without breaking them and that would be one less thing you would have to worry about. ;)

Rachel said...

You can do it!!!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

oh my goodness... It's so close... Off to practice my song again ! :-)

Terri A. Stice said...

I think everything will go just fine. Have fun!