Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two Weeks!

Ahh! I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous to get everything done. I know I'm ready to be Jonathon's wife but there's so much to do!!! I'm not just talking about the wedding either. Most of the major projects in my life all come to an end the week of the wedding. So there's just a lot to get done over the next 13 days!!

One day at a time, one task at a time, one prayer at a time.......that's how it will all get done....

Last night we had the Spring Festival at JJ. They served steak dinners from Texas Roadhouse. Mmmm.......Good times.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Sulayne said...

You should know this already, but let me know if there are any other "school things" that I can take off of your plate!!! I already have track covered, but what about NWEA ... do you have that taken care of???

Sulayne said...

Oh ... and, YEAH I'm so excited that you will be Mrs. Wesely in 2 weeks!!!!

The Tibbs World said...

The steaks were great. Sorry we didn't get to talk, you looked so busy! Two weeks, time sure does fly. I'm so happy for you!