Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Light at the End....

I can see the light of free time approaching in the distance. I have about two weeks of cheer/basketball season left. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy coaching....but I'm always ready for the season to wind down. I feel like my "put that aside until I have time to deal with it" stacks at school and home have piled so high they are about to tip over. It's a good thing we do all of our bills online or we would probably be in big trouble right now. I've been so forgetful lately....too many things to hold in this head of mine!

My sister asked me why I haven't been blogging lately...I could say it's because I'm so busy, but really I think it's mostly because life is pretty boring right now. Not boring bad...definitely boring good. Who wants to hear about every little thing I do? Jonathon and I have gotten into a nice routine of dinner, gym, ice cream every night (yeah I know they cancel each other out) and I've been trying to balance life. Pretty boring...

The highlight of this weekend was getting to babysit my nephew for a few hours on Sunday. I got to teach Jonathon how to hold a baby. He was so cute holding Connor. :) Connor is the best baby. I can only hope our first child is like him! He truly only whines or cries when he needs to be changed or fed. Kristen gave him a haircut this week....at 8 weeks old! He still has a head full of hair though. I would post a picture but I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. We met them for dinner tonight and I got to take a look. He looks like a little man. He's so stinkin' cute!

4 comments:

Hers and His said...

"Who wants to hear about everything little thing I do?" You would be surprised! :)

Glad all is well!

I'd Rather Be Quilting said...

Nothing wrong with boring. Everyone could use some boring now and then.

I've never seen Jonathon holding a baby. Would love to have had a picture of that! Did he get to change a diaper?????

The Tibbs World said...

You should know by now that blogger readers want to hear about everything, even the boring stuff.

I got to talk to Kristen Sunday morning and got to see Connor. He is a cutie. I was shocked at all that hair! He's go more than me. :)

Hope the next two weeks go well for you.

Maria

Amy said...

Hang in there. Spring break is just a few weeks away and we will be on the beach. yeah!!! :)