Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update

This week has been a busy one...

Monday-JJ cheer practice, then I actually got to go home and have dinner with my husband as well as make a trip to the gym. :)

Tuesday- I took a half-day so I could take Maddie out for her birthday. We went out to eat, I had her nails done, and then we were off to see a movie. The movie theater wasn't open...even though I checked the times online...so she settled for checking out the animals at the Bass Pro Shop. I had never been there so it was a treat for me. We ended our time with a trip to Starbucks. She got a chocolate drink (no coffee). I introduced her to two of my favorite treats today! She went to CHS cheer practice with me then I took her home. From there it was on to the Relay for Life Team Captain. I found out that they moved Clark County's relay to June so I'm going to miss it. I'll still lead our team at JJ, but I'm not sure the actual campsite thing is going to happen this year. I'll have to see if someone will help out with that. I came home and Jonathon was in the mood for pizza. Mmm...guilty good.

Wednesday-JJ game. (Pirates win!) Then it was a trip to the gym with Jonathon where I ran into a guy I graduated with. I found out his nephew is in my writing class. Charlestown is a small world. It was nice to catch up.

Thursday- CHS practice. I kinda had a rough day. I came home and sent Jonathon to the gym by himself. I needed some me time. :) I made a yummy dinner for him while he was gone though. Mmm...sweet and sour chicken.

Friday- JJ practice, CHS game. I came home and passed out. I was sooo tired from the week.

Saturday- I woke up early this morning and served up pancakes at the JJ Athletic Fund pancake breakfast. We raised enough money to purchase new track/cross country uniforms. I'm so excited! I ran some errands and met up with Kristen for lunch. I'm home now getting ready to head out to Russell's 30th birthday dinner...but I have to leave to make it to another game tonight. I'll have to post pictures of the celebration later...

No comments: