Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The End to a Great Week...

This has been a great week!

First, things are starting to slow down with my practice/cheer schedule. That means I have a little more time to get things together in my classroom. It's so nice not having that "I have a million things hanging over my head" feeling.

Second, I got to catch up with my friends Aimee(I actually see her every day but we can talk and talk like we haven't seen each other in weeks all the time) and Jamie on Thursday night. We went to Panera to grab dinner and talk. It was a lot of fun.

Third, Jonathon and I had a dinner/movie date with Jen and Ryan last night. It's been months since we've been able to do that because of b-ball season. We missed them. It was a blast as usual.

Fourth, Jonathon and I were able to go to the gym five days this week. That's a good workout week!

Fifth, our JJ squad took First Place and Grand Champion for the third year in a row at the St. A's competition in Louisville. It's our favorite competition of the year because the competition is usually pretty steep. We love a challenge. Our girls worked so hard. It was so much fun seeing their reactions today. Congrats to New Washington who won big in their division as well. I wish I could have seen them perform. I got to wish Tabby and Desiree congrats after their awards ceremony. Go Greater Clark Elementary cheer squads!!

Tonight, Jonathon and I are relaxing with a movie and doing laundry. I love our "boring" life!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!!!

Laura Caruso said...

Aren't boring nights the absolute best?! Tonight Michael and I are making homeade pizza and watching NCIS all night!