Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

Highlights from my Monday:

-School was crazy. ISTEP began today and I watched my students attempt the hardest math questions I've ever seen for 5th grade. You would not believe what they expect these kids to do. I've already spoken to teachers from other schools in the area (Utica, Sellersburg) and they all agree. Ugh!!

-Dropped off my administration license paperwork. I'm just an envelope away from having my license and really putting that to rest. I love marking things off the to-list....especially when the item has been on there for a while!

-I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a while. It was great to catch up with Terra!!

-I worked out with Jonathon at the gym and then returned home to order a pizza. (Don't say a thing.)

-The Bachelor finale is on!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

im Emily I took the ISTEP today too!!It is SSOOO HARD!!

Terra said...

Karen, it was good to see you too! I miss you guys!!!

The Tibbs World said...

Good news about your license. I didn't realize you were all but done. Yea...