Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Husband Again...

Jonathon got called away to help with the snow storm damage in Kentucky. They have activated all National Guardsmen in the entire state. There are a lot of areas that will be out of electricity for weeks and they are actually flying over and going door to door to make sure people are safe. It's really sad to hear some of the stories. He was supposed to be gone until tomorrow but now it looks like it may be longer. Be careful, babe!!

Last night Aimee called to invite me over for a nacho bar and some board games with the Ledbetters and Paxtons. It was a fun way to keep my mind of JOnathon being gone. I love board game nights!!

Today JJ had its first cheer competition of the year. We came in 2nd place...only lost by 1 point! I couldn't be more proud of our girls. They hit every stunt solidly and they had great smiles on their faces. We have two weeks to clean up our routine a little bit before they compete again. Go Pirates!

I barely made an appearance to Chris and Megan's baby open house today. I knew I would be running late because of the competition, but I made it in time to watch them clean up. I was really bummed because I wanted to catch up with everyone there. I heard it was a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures they will post on their blog soon. I got stuck in the snow getting out of the parking lot, but luckily it was a coed open house so I had plenty of help giving me a push on the highway. Thanks to Mike King and the others!!!

Right now I'm waiting on Kristen to stop by. I'm going to run errands and hang out with her a little bit. Both of our husbands are working so it's a great opportunity to get in some sister time. Plus I get to hold the baby. :) He's so cute. I'm going to have to take some more pictures soon...

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

We were glad you could come by for a little while! We love the blanket and pacifiers!