Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy Saturday

Jonathon and I slept in this morning. It was so very nice! He didn't get home until late last night so we decided to have "date afternoon" by going to see the new X-Men movie at noon today. He spent the rest of the afternoon and evening fixing a few small things with our "new to us" car. He wanted to check a bunch of little things so he felt comfortable having me drive it around. He offered for me to take his truck and he would drive the older car, but I like smaller vehicles. I would be so nervous driving that truck around.

Jonathon stayed home to take care of some business and I went on to our Music for Malawi concert. We had a low turnout but honestly, it was so much fun hearing the worship music that it doesn't matter. I think we will break even on the event so I'm just glad the thirty or so people who came out had a great time. I also got to do some brainstorming with a few people about some opportunities to think about. Hmmm.....

Overall it was a great Saturday. Now it's time to put the pjs on and relax....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So sorry that I missed it! I had planned to come but was in a wedding that day and while fabulous, exhausting! I didn't get home until about the time the concert started - it took 30 minutes to take down my hair!!! :)