Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend...

Jonathon was working the Derby this weekend. He had parked his truck in Frankfort and flew a helicopter to Louisville so both nights I drove to Bowman field to pick him up and drove him back the next morning. He basically came home to sleep and that was all the time we had this weekend. :(

On Saturday, I went to Kristen's for dinner and hung out with the kids. They are so much fun!

On Sunday, I had to take Jonathon to back to the airport and missed church because of the timing. I kissed him goodbye for the week. He has a trip to PA and won't be home until Friday. The poor thing was sick as a dog last night. He caught some kind of stomach bug.

I went by a furniture store on the way home and found out the couches I have been keeping my eye on until I saved the money to get them have been discontinued. Rats! They are doing a search for them because they are on clearance. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they find them somewhere.

We had a mission meeting tonight and I'm getting more and more excited about my upcoming trip. We separated some school supplies and other donated items to put in our suitcases for the kids. We also polished up the plans for our worship concert this weekend. Even if you can't afford to give a love offering, you should think about attending our worship concert just for the praise music!

Accident update: Many people have commented, called, or emailed concerns about the accident. Jami and I both are feeling pretty good. I will admit that I had some tightness in my neck and eye yesterday that came with a headache. Today I woke up feeling 100% but throughout the afternoon I started getting tight again....then a headache. I decided to get checked out to be safe. I'm 99% sure everything is fine but I want to be sure. So thanks to those who have worried...I'm going to get checked out. :)

Okay, here's to the start of a good week...

No comments: