Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Three Weeks

There are three weeks left of school and three weeks until I leave for my big trip. The stress of everything is hitting me tonight. There are bazillion things that I need to get accomplished in the next 21 days. Will I be able to get it all done?????

Slow down...take deep breaths....and take one day at a time. If you see me on the edge over the next three weeks, remind me of those three steps!!

AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

The To-Do List:
-Organize the Relay for Life team for JJ and get everything ready to go for the big event that will take place a week after I leave. This includes holding two fund raising events in the next two weeks and getting all of our donated funds turned in....oh and pick up the team t-shirts.
-Finish up the final assignments with the kiddos then get through or organize: Field Day, 5th Grade Summer Olympics, a Talent Show, and a Graduation Ceremony.
-Make a video for our 5th graders
-Clean and organize my classroom.
-Clean and organize my house.
-Purchase all my travel items.
-Pack for Africa....keeping everything I need to donate/use for 6 weeks within two 50lb. suit cases. It's not easy.
-Get around to some friends and family before I leave.
-Watch Chris and Kristen get remarried and take them to dinner.
-Celebrate my friend Michelle's 30th!
-Got to Lexington with Jonathon for a little reunion.
-Ummm....I think that's it.....I'm sure there's one or five things I'm forgetting about it.

My head is spinning......I heading to bed so I can start EVERYTHING tomorrow....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WHOA!!! This schedule is insane!! I almost called you this week to see if you wanted to catch up - ha ha! That probably would have put you over the edge! Please let me know if I can help! I can shop for travel items!! :)