Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Snuggies....

If you've ever wondered about the couch blanket from the Snuggie commercials are awesome....I'm about to become an expert witness. Jonathon got me a royal blue Snuggie for my birthday....great for CHS football games! Oh yes...laugh now....but if you are at the game and want me to share my "blanket with sleeves" I'll be the one laughing then. (Just kidding, I'll share.)

I say I'll be an expert because today Kristen and Chris went to lunch with us after church and guess what Kristen gave me??? A zebra print Snuggie! Now I have two. :) Apparently I've talked about how goofy, yet awesome those things are every time I see the commercial.

Thanks for my Snuggies, Kristen and Jonathon!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Please,please, please take a picture of you wearing one.

Amy said...

I know who I will sit next to at the football games. ;)

Hers and His said...

This post is hilarious. Chris and I have laughed many a time about Snuggies! I have to admit, they look super warm and cozy ...

I'm going to go put on my robe backwards and pretend I'm wearing a Snuggie :)

The Bullington's said...

If you have room for a third I just saw that Kohl's has IU ones.

Retro Chic Carusos said...

Michael and I talk about those all the time. Only we thought you had to join a cult to wear them...

:-)