Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Plug for Porter Paints...


I just had a color consultant come to my house to help me pick out paint colors. I'm not very good at picking anything out unless I can see everything together. You may remember that I was in the market to purchase new couches a couple months ago. Well we bought them but realized soon after that we must paint the walls because I apparently don't know how to match up different shades of beige. :) So anyway....

The Porter Paints deal is awesome. You pay the consultant $50 to come to your home where she can see everything in natural light. She helps you pick out your shades and then she leaves you with a $50 gift certificate to Porter Paints. So basically, you get an in-home consultation for free as long as you buy your paint there. What a deal!

I will soon be painting the living room, hallway, guest bath, and master bedroom in our home. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is awesome! Which Porter store did you go to? I never painted my basement when we moved in because I just can't pick a color. I'd love to do that!!1

Hers and His said...

That's a great deal! We love Porter Paints. You will have to put up before and after pictures!