Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank you for being a friend...


So this is the only picture I could find of all three of us that had already been scanned in. I'm so lazy! It's a great one of Heather and Jami....I look a little weird....back during my "brace face" period. :) It's a very unique self-pic taken at Jami's wedding. Anyway...on with my post....

On Saturday, Heather and I went for a girly morning at a spalon in Louisville to celebrate her upcoming 30th birthday. Afterwards we met up with Jami for lunch. I had a great time hanging out with these gals. I love them so much!

Throughout my adult life it seems like I've become good friends with people in threes. Jami, Heather, and I started hanging out right after I got home from college. I can't even really remember how it happened but it did. I have so many great memories with each of them....individually and together.

For those of you who don't know, we are all neighbors now too. Jami lives on the opposite corner of my street and I can back straight out of my driveway into Heather's. I love having them close to me. It's not like we hang out every night or anything, but it's great having them near me. :)

I love you, girls!! :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

Awww... I love you girls too! For those that are wondering... I am trying to pee in this picture. We all know a girl in a wedding dress needs a littl help :)
Oh and thanks for not putting a pic from Heather's (pre-jazzercise) wedding.

"The" Chick. said...

jami...you were beautiful in my wedding, too. You're probably the most photogenic person I know!

I had a great time this weekend. I wish we could hang out everyday!

Thanks again...I needed it.

Jami said...

Heather- you're too kind. I wish we could do this everyday too.
By the way, this same picture is on my computer desk, I look at it everyday.