Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update/Top Ten

I thought I would put my update in the form of a top ten list...In no certain order, here are the top ten things of the past week...

10. Getting some things done in my classroom...although it still feels like there's so much to do!
9. Getting to see my friend Jill's new baby boy, Justus Cash....cool name. :) He's a doll.
8. Starting week 1 of my marathon training schedule...with 100% success! I didn't skip a single workout.
7. Working registration night at school. I love back to school time...I'm such a nerd!
6. Having dinner with lots of family Friday night. I always have fun catching up with everyone! I especially enjoyed seeing my baby cousin, Gracie. She is so full of life.....sweet and adorable!
5. Holding my nephew, Connor. He's such a good baby and I just want to hug him all day.
4. Meeting my good friend, Carrie, for lunch on Thursday. I miss my Carrie Jo!
3. Double date movie night with Jen and Ryan.
2. I spent most of the week in London, Ky with Jonathon again. I really think I could get used to living in a hotel having other people clean up after you. :)
1. My favorite "witty Jonathon" line this weekend: "Next weekend have ice cream waiting in the freezer for me like a good wife should." He was totally kidding but we had a good giggle over this one!!! I was running late Friday so I didn't buy any ice cream for the weekend.

I'm looking forward to my last week of relaxation before the whirlwind begins with the school year.....

1 comment:

Terri A. Stice said...

It always amazes me how much you accomplish in one week!