Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Okay, Okay.....

...I'll update my blog.....(Rachel yelled at me!!)

I haven't been updating because I just didn't have much to say. I've been BUSY....that's about it. Let's see.......Since October 28.......

Halloween-Jonathon and I stayed home and passed out candy....we had about twenty trick-or-treaters and I was pretty disappointed.

Cheer seasons at both schools are in full effect and I'm running in two directions at all times after my school day ends.

We still haven't finished our painting. It's time for the living room and we're both too scared/lazy to get going on it. I don't want to mess it up! After the paint comes new laminate flooring....Maybe we'll get it finished over the next month....I'll post pictures when it's all complete.

I ran Fast Freddie's Five Miler on Thanksgiving Day. I LOVE this race every year for two reasons: 1. I can eat guilt free later that day. 2. I always get to see old friends and people I haven't seen in a long time.

We had three Thanksgiving dinners. They were all very yummy and full of family fun!

Marathon-Jonathon and I are a week away from our big goal. Don't ask how the training has come along. I REALLY dropped the ball on things these last few weeks. I know the race won't kill me but it's sure not going to be the most pleasant experience. My goal is to finish before they close the finish line.....We'll see what happens.

Okay, that will have to do for now.... Happy December!

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

It's about stinkin time! Ha!

Glad you're back in the blogosphere :)

Rachel said...

Glad to hear that you are alive and well! :) Thanks for the update! Good luck with the big marathon!!!

Scott and Kelli said...

Good luck on the Marathon! We'll be pulling for you. I could not imagine running a marathon, but I'm sure it's very rewarding. I know a 10K is quite a task for me so hat's off!