Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Proud of my Hubby....

I was going to wait until after we painted the living room to post pictures but I'm so proud of Jonathon that I just have to go ahead and post. Below you will be see before and after pics from two different views. We are still going to paint the living room a little bit darker but I think it looks great already. I'm so proud of my hubby for learning how to do the flooring...it was way cheaper to put it in ourselves!!

Thanks, Jonathon!!!

Before...After...
Before....
After...

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Karen, the floors are beautiful! You should be proud of him....I know that was a ton of work.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

LOVE IT

Scott and Kelli said...

Wow! Looks great!!

Jami said...

Wow, that does look like a total different house. Can he do ours?

Susie said...

Jonathon did a great job. Looks good. You will like the wood so much better, we do.

Kelly said...

Wow - it looks great! Well done Jonathon!

Hers and His said...

What a difference!! Your floors look great!

Terri A. Stice said...

Wow more beautfiul than I even imagined it would be. Is he for hire?

Amy said...

Love it! :)

Rachel said...

rachel and emily think it looks awesome!