Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with 2009.....in with 2010....

Highlights of 2009

By the month:
-Ringing in the 2009 with a pajama party in January.
-Jonathon hit 500 flight hours in February.
-Spring Break trip to Venice Beach, Florida with lots of friends in March
-Jonathon completed his first Marathon in April
-Kristen and Chris renewed their wedding vows in May
-I was in Africa for June/July
-Extra time off in August. (It was so nice this year.)
-Callie and I went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in September
-Jonathon and I went to Chicago for his 30th Birthday in October.
-We painted and began the big remodeling project (that still isn't finished) in November.
-Jonathon and I ran the Kiawah Island Marathon (my first) in December

Overall:
-My nephew Connor has been so much fun to get to know this year. He turned one this week!
-Celebrating 30th birthdays this year was like a theme. Several of my friends turned the big 3-0 and they all celebrated in different ways. It was a ton of fun. :)
-First full calendar year being married to Jonathon.....it's so much fun and we are just beginning!

Happy 2010....

No comments: