Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Help Wanted...

Okay, my blog world friends were so helpful with the yard sale ideas so I decided to bring something else to you. Take a look at this empty space in my living room.... 

I have been searching and searching for the perfect prints to put there since I moved in nearly five years ago. Well, I decided to go with a less symetric idea and put a bunch of picture ledges and frames together. Some of these still have the store pictures in them and some of them are very old and will probably be updated. I really need to get some pictures of Jonathon's family in some frames. I pulled together some frames from around the house and came up with two layouts I like. Which one do you like best?????

Option 1

Option 2


I actually plan on shopping for some different style frames...maybe add a couple with red on the edges or something but you get the idea....

Let me know what you think!

11 comments:

Susie said...

I think they both looks good. If I have to decide I would go with option #1.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i suggest option 2. i like the two tall ones on the outer edges. they both look great though!

Kelly said...

option 2, but I do like the photo of you 2 in the middle of option 1.

Jami said...

I think I like #2, they look more spread out.

Caylin said...

I like option #2, and I think a couple red frames would accent it perfectly

Rachel said...

I like option 2 best becuase where the big pictures are they seem to anchor the whole thing. Great idea!!! I've been thinking of doing something like this myself but while have to enlist the help of my organizer, Emily, to get the job done. I want to hang pictures of all of my travels.

Laura Caruso said...

#2 is my favorite!

the lewis gang said...

i vote #2!

akhamer said...

I see most like option 2, but I'm with Susie! I like option 1.
Abby

Anonymous said...

Option #1 looks the most balanced.

Sulayne said...

I like Option #2!