Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let Summer Begin....

Woo-hoo!!! School is out for SUMMER! I won't get to too excited because I have a busy summer planned and I'll enjoy most of it but it's not going to be sitting by the pool everyday for me which is what I really long to do. We kicked off our summer with a busy weekend....

Friday night Jonathon and I met some friends at the Bats game in Louisville. Our friend Todd got tickets for a bulk of his friends, family, and clients. It was a good time. It would have been a great time if it hadn't been so HOT. We toughed it out for a couple hours then came home to settle in on the couch for a while.

Saturday we met up with my old friend, Adam, and his new bride for dinner and a movie. It was great to catch up with him and to get to know his new wife a little better.

Today it was off to church as usual although I couldn't make it throug the service. They started singing Daddy's Hands and was out of there. I warned Jonathon if I thought it was going to be too sad I would just tap him on the arm and we would exit.

From there we were off to Jonathon's parents house to drop off our Father's Day gift. We had a nice visit. :)

Now I'm facing the task of what to do first during this first week off. I need to clean, organize, visit people I haven't seen in a while, and many other things. The good thing is I have time.....TIME.....It's nice to have time.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What is it with church on Father's Day! I thought I was doing better this one, with it being Michael's 1st, but nope once they had all the fathers stand at church & pray for them... the tears flowed.