Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jonathon at Work...

I am in London, Ky this week hanging out at the hotel while Jonathon is at work each day. It's really nice to be away from any kind of work for me. I am working out in the hotel or at the local aerobics gym, watching TV, wasting time on the Internet, reading, and my favorite...taking naps!
It's awesome for me but Jonathon is busy at work each day. I got a message ten minutes before he arrived back at the base yesterday and I drove straight there to catch him landing. I've only seen him fly once before. Below you will see pictures of his approach. The last picture is what helps me sleep at night. After every single flight a team of mechanics inspects the helicopter inside and out. That mixed with knowing he is a great pilot helps me know that he is safe in the air each day.


4 comments:

Jami said...

There are times (well before Cooper came along) when I would have loved to go to a different city just to stay in a hotel for a week, no site seeing, no work, nothing.... just relax.

Amy said...

Pretty cool....I think Jonathon has a secret admirer Lucas! I was telling him that he knew the pilot and he said oh that is Karen's Jonathon. What a ham!

The Tibbs World said...

Sounds nice to me! Thanks again for the cute IU onsie! Brian loved it.

Terri A. Stice said...

Wow! I wish I were there roughing it with you! Enjoy and know that I am envious!