Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Connor

Jonathon and I babysat Connor Saturday night so Kristen and Chris could have a date. The girls were at a sleepover so Kristen took the opportunity to have some free time out on the town. He did pretty well...just one little fit when Kristen left. It was a sad moment. He was crawling toward the door with a smile on his face as they left. The door shut and his brief depression set in. I took him outside to get his mind off of it and Jami brought Cooper over to distract him too. It worked! After that it was smooth sailing. He's a pretty easy baby. (Editor's note: I've never actually had him longer than four or five hours.)

I love his little face...

You can see all of his teeth in this one...I don't like it when he is sad but his little lip is adorable. Plus....look at those eye lashes. I'm super jealous!

3 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

love those eyes!!!

Teresa Zollman said...

Wow, does he ever look like your sister! What a cutie!

Hers and His said...

He is absolutely adorable. His eyelashes are so long and pretty!