Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Callie!

You could say that this was Callie's birthday weekend. I'll be telling this story in reverse because my pictures loaded in the wrong order and I'm too lazy to fix it. :)

Callie and I went to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Derby Dinner tonight for her birthday. We had a seat right beside the stage. I had seen this musical in college but this version was the best. Callie even said it was her favorite afterwards. She loves musicals.


On Saturday, Callie had a little party at the bowling alley. It was fun hanging out with them. Here's a picture of Aunt KK and Connor. Poor baby...he hasn't been feeling well all weekend....

Kristen and I even shot a pic with our Aunt Jessie.....

Bowling shoes...

Seriously...Callie was soooo excited to take a picture....
Maddie and Callie had very different approaches to getting the ball down the lane...



It's been a fun weekend celebrating. I still can't believe it's been eight years ago that she was born.
I love you, Callie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Callie sure does look very grown up in these pictures. Pretty soon she'll be asking to get her learner's permit. lol