Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Air Force Marathon

Jonathon picked me up right after school yesterday and we headed to Dayton, Ohio. It was actually very cute. He pulled into the car rider line and I had my purse ready to go. The teachers got a kick out of Jonathon pulling up with all the parents!!

We woke up at 5:00 and waited and waited to make it up to the parking area. Jonathon ran the full marathon and had to start at 7:15. Here we are in the car waiting....



I didn't have to start my race until 8:30 so I took a small nap in the car while Jonathon got started on his. I made my way to the starting line and took off.

I finished the half marathon and waited until Jonathon finished the full. Here we are in our medals and towels...




It was a pretty fun day. Next weekend it's off to Akron for another!!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

nice work karen!! i am impressed!

Anonymous said...

You two have inspired your mother-in-law to return to walking on her treadmill. Thank you!