Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend...

Jonathon had to work with the guard this weekend so I was on my own for the most part. He did get to come home at night. :)

Friday- Jonathon got home and we turned what was supposed to be a trip to Kroger to get some tea into an impromptu dinner at Tumbleweed. We are so bad! We spent the rest of the night watching a movie and going to bed early. We were so tired from the week!

Saturday-I met my friend Jesse and we went to the gym. We were being cautious because it looked like rain was going to rain at any moment. I hate the treadmill!! After the gym, I ran some errands then headed home to get cleaned up. I played in the Steve Doherty Gold Scramble. It was a ton of fun! The rain never came and we had a great time. Jonathon made it in time to meet us for the dinner part around 7:00. I was so tired again from the day that I accidentally fell asleep around 9:00 and didn't set my alarm for Sunday!

Sunday- Jonathon left at some point that morning but I don't even remember it. I missed my running date at 6:40a.m. because I didn't wake up until 8:00! I guess I needed the sleep. :) Today was all about church, lunch with friends, watching Maddie cheer at her game, and coming home to catch up on some school work. It's been a fun and productive day!

I'm gearing for a week of baby visiting....My friend Jamie had her son last week, Jami delivers tomorrow, and Aimee delivers on Wed. (by the latest). It's going to be fun meeting all the new babies!! I just hope this cold I have goes away completely so I can get around to see them.....

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we wondered where you were yesterday! we missed you. we are running sunday at 7:40 same place.