Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have been so busy lately that I've become a bad blogger. I at least have time to hop on and check updates of my friends but there's no time to leave comments or post my own stuff. Ugh. The next two weeks should be different....

This weekend has been a mix of fun and worry. Friday night was a CHS basketball game. Jonathon came to the game and got caught up with Tony and Sulayne. Then after the game we headed to Steak N Shake with the Paxtons and Gillespies. Oh how I forgot what late-night grease tasted like. It was fun.

Yesterday we slept in until 9:30. It was heavenly. I went out to do some shopping and Jonathon stayed home to clean up a little bit around the house. When I got home, he was down with the stomach flu (so we thought). I felt so bad because I had a case of it earlier in the week. I thought I had welcomed Jonathon home with it. I had to go to a dinner party at Chris Morgan's house by myself because he was feeling so badly. Check out Megan's post about last night's fun and games. I didn't have my camera out. It was a great time catching up with everyone!

Today Jonathon woke up feeling awful....not so much stomach flu but horrible pain. We ended up going to immediate care after church. From there we were sent to Clark Memorial. The diagnosis: Kidney Stones. Poor Jonathon! Last night was more of a side effect rather than the stomach flu. I feel so sorry for him. He's hurting pretty badly.

So now I'm home trying to work on my Christmas cards. In my adult life I believe last year was the first time I ever got them done early and on time. There have been several years that I didn't get them done at all. I'm not good at that kind of stuff!! One year I actually took the time to make them out but never mailed them. I should have mailed that batch the next year but I was afraid I had written timely messages in them. Oh I'm a mess sometimes...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't worry Karen, I think the forgetfulness happens to us all. Hope Jonathan is feeling better soon! Have a Merry Christmas!

Hers and His said...

That's awful! Hope Jonathon starts feeling better soon.

Amy said...

I hope Jonathon gets to feeling better soon. We will pray that his stones pass quickly.

Sulayne said...

I hear you on being too busy to blog. I hope Jonathon feels better soon! I'm going out with the girls tonight and bringing my camera, so that should put some pressure on me to blog!!!