Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

SNC Bringing Back the Memories

If you haven't heard of the acapella group Straight No Chaser, they are a group of ten guys who sang together in college at IU back when I was there for my undergrad. A member of their group posted an old video of them on youtube and now they are a hit sensation. I've been watching some of their posts and I'm flooded with memories. Jonathon has had to endure my story telling as I reminisced about standing in line to see them, gushing at their concerts, and the picture I had taken with Dan Ponce. (Nora, that's the picture we were so proud of until we had it developed and we looked like elves. Ha!)

Anyway, if you like acapella music you have to check them out: http://www.sncmusic.com/

I love going down memory lane...

No comments: