Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reflection on 2008

Things I could have lived without:
-cancer for anyone
-jobs and schools that took my hubby out of town
-Hurricane Ike
-losing my engagement ring (I was never supposed to mention that again. This is the last time-I promise, honey!)
-having mono, the tonsil surgery, and the stomach virus (Jonathon calls me Typhoid Mary because I had such a sickly year.)
-the divorce of friends :(
-Jonathon's kidney stone
-ISTEP testing



Things I will never forget:
-finding out I'm going to be an aunt again
-the ExCel award
-being so blessed with Kristen, Kelli, Terri, Alison, Jami, Heather, Aimee, and Jesse who all helped to throw showers, bachelorettes, and brunches for me. I felt soooo loved!
-my honeymoon
-having my uncle Jimmy and my friend Tim give me away at the wedding. (Trust me, without a mom and dad my friends and family were so protective and supportive of me when I found Jonathon. Most guys have to get the approval of a dad. Jonathon had to get the approval of the whole village!)
-Chicago trip for Nora's birthday
-having a lot more quality time with Carrie and Nora this year :)
- Derby Dinner with my nieces
-Many get togethers with friends. I have the best friends!


My Ultimate Favorite of 2008:
-Marrying the most perfectly matched for me man of my dreams. I love my husband!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I was soooooooo happy about your ultiMATE favorite of 2008 too ! You are such a wonderful woman of God and I wanted you to find someone who would be as great of a mate as you would be.....am so glad you did! May God continue to bless you and your hubby! ( His video he did for your shower was so cute...AND showed just how very well he knew his wife to be !) Glad he passed the village test ! lol