Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My First Trifle

From the time I began going to pitch-in dinners as an adult I have always loved looking at trifles in trifle bowls. I also loved eating them. When we registered for our wedding I remember our trifle bowl being on my top ten list for things I hoped we would get. It's like one of those things you want but you don't want to buy yourself, you know?

Well I made my first trifle tonight....
Those of you who make them all the time know that they are super easy, but I'm venturing into this cooking/baking thing and I got to use my trifle bowl. I was so excited!!!! It's the little things in life that make you happy. :)

4 comments:

Jami said...

That looks amazing.

Terri A. Stice said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I've never made a trifle nor would I know where to start. I don't even have the dish! You're awesome! I'd love to taste it....if it taste half as good as it looks I would be in trouble!

Dawn Cox said...

looks awful yummy! too bad i can't eat things like that for a long time!

Hers and His said...

Looks delicious! I'm sure it tasted amazing too :)