Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Help Wanted

In this time of financial strain, I have a lead for a job. My brother-in-law is trying to hire someone at his work that is responsible and looking for a job that pays $13.50 per hour for 2nd or 3rd shirt. This is a forty-hour per week job with possible overtime. The applicants must be at least 18.

He has been interviewing people and can't seem to find the reliable candidate he's looking for. I told him I would post it on my blog in case anyone knows someone who would be interested. The position is at a food lab. The job requires tasting and testing food. Yummmmm....sounds like fun!!

If you know anyone...email me: kmhooser@msn.com and I'll let you know who to call. Thanks!

P.S. I'll post about my weekend soon....Jonthon is almost on his way home....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That sounds awesome! :)