Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at The Wesely House


We had a wonderful time spending Christmas Day at Jonathon's parents' house. We started out with a gift for each of us. We all got a pocket calendar and lottery ticket. I got three numbers so I won $2!! That was followed by a yummy dinner. I made green bean casserole for the first time. It was pretty good. I had never cooked nor tasted a green bean casserole so I guess it was normal. :)

We opened gifts the way my family used to do it. We each opened up a gift one at a time so we could see what everyone was getting. Jonathon and I both got magazine subscriptions and some games. His parents know how much we love game nights! We also got a beautiful Family Bible with our names embossed on it. We love it.

Jenny loved the sweater she bought for me so much that she got one for herself too. We had to get a picture in our matching sweaters...
Bob wore the camo santa hat while he passed out presents...

No comments: