Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Week

They are all busy these days...Between JJ and CHS, I am always at a cheer practice or a basketball game. This should last through the end of February so I might as well get used to it. The colder it gets though, the more I just really want to be home under a blanket. :)

Jonathon and I are enjoying the true picture of a married couple. We have both been working the daily grind for the past two weeks. We still don't have a routine of any kind set yet, but we have managed to get to the gym a few nights per week. Oh wait....the one routine we haven't skipped has been our nightly bowl of ice cream. I guess that is kind of cancelling out our trips to the gym, huh...

We had our "date night" at home last night. Yes, we were in bed at 9:30. I got 11 hours of sleep last night!!! It was so awesome. We are so pooped by Friday night that laying around sounds like more fun than anything right now.

Tonight will be more festive though. We are celebrating our friend Tim's 30th birthday with friends. We will be having tons of fun at Incredible Dave's. I've heard so much about how fun it is. I can't wait...

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

Date nights at home are some of the funnest ... especially with it being so stinking cold outside!

The Tibbs World said...

Go ahead and mark you calendar for us to hang out some time this fall. Call me when you guys find an available date. :)

Mrs. Wesely said...

Very funny, Maria. ;) It does seem like we're that busy doesn't it? I like being busy but it's starting to wear on me...