Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!!!

It's 1:30 and I'm still in my pjs. I love snow days. I got a little extra sleep, caught up on grading papers, watched The Bachelor episode I missed, and now I'm doing some laundry and baking a cake. It feels so good to wipe things off the to-do list that always seem to get pushed to tomorrow...

Now I also have time to catch up on some blogging....

One thing I meant to blog about but haven't had the time is celebrating my friend Tim's 30th birthday. It was so much fun!! We went to Incredible Dave's...






Also, yesterday was my sister's birthday and we went to her house for lasagna and cake. Yummy. I didn't take any pictures but here's a picture of Kristen and me taken at a banquet a while back. I love you, sis!!

Callie made Kristen a card and it cracked me up. On the front it said, "Happy Birthday Mom..." On the inside it said, "You turn 34 today. Love Callie." Ha ha....I just thought it was funny for some reason.

No comments: