Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Update and the Back to School Blues

Friday-Jonathon and I went to see Marley & Me. Bring the tissues with you when you see this one!! Jen and Ryan ended up meeting us at the movies. It was great to see them. We finished off the night with a trip to Chick-fil-a. So yummy.

Saturday- I had a basketball game to attend and then Jonathon and I were off to Bowling Green to see my family there. I usually try to make a stop there at some point over the Holidays and I was cutting it close this year. It was so much fun to see everyone. I wish I lived closer so I could see them all the time.

Sunday-Jonathon and I continued visiting the family and then we headed home to prepare for the work week. I was dragging my heels this morning. Usually I see January as a fresh start with the same kiddos and I get really excited about it.....but I think this is because Jonathon and I had two whole weeks together without work. We were both a little sad last night.

It was back to school for me today. We had teacher meetings and I think we got a lot done, but when I walked back to my classroom I made a "to-do" list a mile long. There's never enough time in the day to get it all done!!

1 comment:

Terri A. Stice said...

It sure was good to see you guys this weekend. I wish you lived closer to us too!