Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Week's Update

I guess things have gotten so busy that I'm doing well to put in one update per week...

There's really nothing new to tell through the week...Lots of basketball games, cheerleading practices, and a bowl of ice cream each night. It's just a lot of running around and getting tired. School is going well though. I really have a great class!

This weekend was full of Pirate basketball excitement. Three games in a row made for a busy weekend. One win for the girls and two very much needed wins for the boys. Our cheerleaders were looking great too!

Jonathon had drill this weekend so I was happy he was able to make it to the game on Saturday. He sat with Tony and Sulayne and got caught up with them. The only thing I don't like about coaching this year is usually I used the weekend ball games as a time to sit with friends and socialize. I really want to walk around and talk to everyone during the game....but can't. We grabbed pizza with friends after the game. It was so good to catch up!

Today was BUSY. I had church which was so awesome. The singing, the testimonies....everything was just what I needed right now. I'm sad Jonathon had to miss it because of drill. I've told him about how testimony services have always been my favorite but we haven't had one since he's been coming to CIC with me.

This afternoon it was run errands, Birthday plans for Kristen, drop in on a birthday party (Happy Birthday Zoe and Alex!), visit with Jami for a few minutes, go to a Bingo party for toys, meet to finalize AFRICA plans, and yes....enjoy a bowl of ice cream with my husband. Shew...I was in and out all day long. Now Jonathon is snuggled on his couch with a blanket and I'm on mine. Ahhh..... Now it's take a deep breath and start over tomorrow. Life is busy...

1 comment:

Sulayne said...

EVERY time there's a testimony service, Tony and I have Jr. Church! I hate that I missed it.