Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bitersweet Back to School Day...

I have to say that today was filled with so many ups and downs. ...

I woke up late this morning BUT when I got to school I found that my new Smart Board, projector, and document camera had been installed in my room over Spring Break. (Think IUS classroom technology where everything can be displayed on a big interactive screen.)

I got very excited about my new technology BUT realized I now had to rearrange the entire room to make it work with the way I teach.

The kids came in excited too BUT they were so excited it was hard to calm them down.

I was stressed out all day long because I got a late start this morning BUT the day ended up being so much fun with the kids.

I stayed at school until after 6:00 trying to figure out what to do with my room and still didn't get ahead on my planning which stresses me out even more BUT I got to come home to hang out with my husband.

I'm home now BUT I have to go work out. :(

I'm going to go to bed early tonight so my ups will outweigh my downs tomorrow.....

No comments: