Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Married LIfe

Jonathon and I are approaching our first anniversary on April 19. I can't believe it's almost been a year! In some ways it seems like just yesterday that we met and sometimes I can't remember what life was like without him.

I love coming home every night and fixing dinner to eat together. I love that Jonathon will not go to bed at night until I'm ready. I love that he is so patient with me through ALL of my ADD moments. I love that he works out with me. I love that we each have our own couch to sit on but he lets me come over to his from time to time. I love that he watches silly shows like The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars with me. I love that he is such a gentleman to me and everyone around us. I love my life with him and I can't believe that we're still just beginning!!

3 comments:

Hers and His said...

Isn't married life the best?! We're so happy that you both found each other and are so happy together. What an awesome year ...

Susie said...

Congratulation Karen on your one year anniversary.

The Tibbs World said...

You did get a good one! Congrats on the one year anniv. it sure has flew by!