Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We Hurt...

Jonathon and I started the p90x workout this week. We are trying to combine it with some runs since we are running the spring races. It is kicking our tails into shape....

Monday-Took our "before" pictures. I'm not sure I'll ever show it anyone. I had no idea what I looked like from behind. If that's not motivation I don't know what is!! We also took the fit test to compare results after the 90 days.
Tuesday- Our first 5am workout: Back, chest, and abs. We were so tired that night that we went to bed at 9:30. The first workout was a shock to the body!
Wednesday- Plyometrics, running
Thursday- Shoulders and arms
Friday- Legs, back, and abs
Saturday- 90 minutes of Yoga, running

I hurt everywhere, but it's the good hurt. I lost one pound this week. Woo-hoo!

No comments: