Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Discovery Toys

My friend Emily just started selling Discovery Toys. To help her out, I am hosting a toy party on Sunday at 2:0p.m. These toys are great for kids of all ages. They have great developmental toys for babies as well as educational toys for toddlers through school aged kids. I was really just wanting to help her out but once I checked out the toys, I have a huge wish list for own classroom! Think Usborne for toys...

I'm going to be serving a pizza bar at the toy party so if you are interested in just seeing them and grabbing a snack, come on over. Anyone is welcome. Email me if you need directions... kmhooser@msn.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Terri A. Stice said...

I would love to know more about Discovery Toys!