Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back home again in Indiana...

I am home safe and sound. Jonathon picked me up at the airport this afternoon and I've never been happier to see his face. I love my hubby!

I'm going to post some pictures of the next week but I have to muddle through TONS of them. I may pick a different topic each day for the next few days and post similiar ones... Right now I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Stay tuned...

:)

8 comments:

Sulayne said...

Yay! So glad you are home! When you are ready to go out and about, we should get a group together for a quick lunch! No rush, so enjoy some hubby time and get plenty of R&R!!

The Tibbs World said...

Welcome home, we missed you!

Amy said...

Thankful that you made it back safe and excited to see you! We missed you.

Hers and His said...

Glad you made it home safely. Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

Terri A. Stice said...

Yeah! So very glad you have returned home safely! Can't wait to see you in person!!!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to know that you are now safely home. How did you like the surprise about Jonathon not having to go back to Londay Sunday night? So very nice of Major Lewis. When can we get together??? Maybe we can plan a night when we can watch your pictures on the big screen tv?

Anonymous said...

lol I guess you can tell I was a bit tired when I typed, "Londay, Sunday." I meant to say "London, Sunday night."

Scott and Kelli said...

Your benevolence is astounding...glad you're back!