Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Doing What I'm Supposed to Do...


I have been touched and honored by comments made here on this blog as well as on my Facebook page but I have a sense of guilt about them. I want to share the experiences I had in Malawi to help others see what life is like there and because I had a wonderfully perspective altering time there. I give all praise to God for making it possible for my church to send another team there this year. I only went because I truly felt like that's what I'm supposed to do. Not everyone will get that tug on their heart but they'll get a tug to do something else. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it was easy for me to go. I don't feel a sense of sacrifice at all. It would have been hard NOT to go because it would have felt wrong. So it humbles me to receive such wonderful comments but please praise God, not me. :) Sometimes He gives us a task to do...I just said yes to it. That's all. Honor Him instead of me by saying yes to whatever it is you get the tug to do. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Karen! You've ruined the secret!!

Seriously, I love your heart and totally get you.

And Jesus is sitting here with me reading your blog and He loves it too - he's beaming!