Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Season Over

This year my Halloween lasted about a week. It started with a costume party at Aimee and Adam's last weekend. I went as Sarah Palin. I didn't have my camera so as soon as I get a picture from some friends I'll have to put in a post. I had the hair fixed, a tiara, a black suit, and I carried a rifle with me. Ha!
I stopped by to see my nieces trick or treat at their aunt's house close by on Thursday. Here are some pics:

I spent the official Halloween celebrating Travis Dunn's wedding at The Grand. It was lovely. I'm so happy for him and his new bride, Megan! (Again...no camera.)

Last night I went to another costume party but I just wore JOnathon's army uniform. I wasn't feeling like wearing a skirt. Tim and Lindsey hosted the part at Tim's dad's house. It was so much fun. We played games, sang karaoke, and I even won a pool game!

Good times...

No comments: